Tuesday, February 7, 2012

mmmm Cookies!!!

The other night I needed a treat to share. I wanted something chocolatey and had no brownie or cake mixes...and needed something fast too, lol. I found THIS recipe for peanut butter-chocolate chip cookies, and its a keeper! *grin!
My first pan did not spread at all, so as they cooled I smooshed them down a bit. My second pan I smooshed before baking, because you do that with regular peanut butter cookies... After that the rest of the pans spread a little.
Personally I thought they were best straight off the pan, even tho Mel says otherwise, with the recipe, hee hee. The dough was great, and they're very yummy no matter what point you eat them.
I didn't count before we dug in, and I'm not sure exactly how many I gave away, but I probably got 5 dozen cookies out of this batch. The hardest part was the baking for 11 mins and cooling for 3, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment