Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pumpkin Donut Holes!

I found this recipe, at The Craving Chronicles in September and have been anxious to give it a try. I am not the biggest donut fan in the world, but I do like pumpkin treats and these sounded fabulous. WOW, it is sooooo yummy!! It was also very easy, especially if you have enough mini muffin pans (or have great friends willing to loan you theirs!). I did a double batch because I needed to make a birthday treat, and wanted enough for my family to enjoy some too. Um...pretty sure my family could have eaten all 84 without help! LOL!

Here they are, right out of the oven! ...these look huge...this pan is only 8x10 inches big, from edge to edge! haha!
 There's the melted butter* and cinnamon/sugar mixture...
 and here's a whole delicious plateful, waiting to be devoured!

*actually, it is melted margarine. We do have butter, but when I can get 1lb margarine for $1.8something and the same amount of butter is $3.8something.....yeah, we use margarine around here unless its something important.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to try these today! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete