Thursday, December 8, 2011

Burger & Fries Casserole

Tonight was one of those nights I didn't want the food in my house but I wanted a good and quick dinner... I was perusing websites looking for something fast that I had all the ingredients for, lol, and THIS is what I found.

It was fast.
It was easy
and it was good!

On the side of that recipe link was a "what people are saying" box and I loved the ideas from "msuavacado". I combined the original recipe with this person's changes and here's what I came up with:
  • 1 lb ground beef cooked with dehydrated onion/freshly ground black pepper, and drained
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • few big squirts ketchup
  • about the same amount A1 as ketchup
  • 3 drizzles worcestershire sauce
Put meat mix across bottom of casserole dish
  • topped with shredded cheese,
  • an even row of tator tots and
  • a little shredded cheese on top of that.
baked at 425* for 20 minutes,
served with carrot sticks!
It was a hit!

Next time I'll use the full 1.5 lbs of meat. maybe even more....

No comments:

Post a Comment