Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chicken Tortilla lasagna

Here's another new recipe from the emails. Originally it sounded good to me, but not to my husband. I expected one of my kids to dislike it and wasn't sure what the other child would think. Kind of fun to take risks!

I made it tonight. Go HERE for the recipe.

I cooked two chicken breasts myself, just browned them with salt and pepper in the pan. Then I cut everything up, mixed it up, layered it and we ate!

I did not think it smelled good when it came out of the oven. My husband thought it looked good. It really was good! The child I was sure wouldn't like it, loved it, and had seconds! The child I wasn't sure about picked the tomatoes out and ate it grudgingly. LOL.

Anyway 3 out of 4 of us recommend it. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment