Sunday, August 16, 2015

Grilled Peaches: Revisited!

Something about "teaching a man to fish..." comes to mind...hahaha!
I have wanted to grill peaches for several days now and my husband hasn't had a chance except when we have plenty of other food ready to eat, ie: dinner time. (see the previous post HERE)
So today when I asked for it at lunch time, I also asked if there was a way *I could 'grill' them inside and just do it myself, hahaha....
Here's how we did it:
Put a sheet of tin foil over a 6-cup muffin pan. Lay a peach half, cut side up, in the cups. Put under the broiler for 3 minutes. Pull the pan out of the oven and turn it to 500*. Sprinkled on a bit of brown sugar. When the oven reached 500*, I put the peaches back in for 5 mins.
Yep! That worked great!!

*however, this time it was much tastier with the peel pulled off...maybe the peel burned? I don't know, it just wasn't very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment