Thursday, July 2, 2015

"Lunch Lady" Peanut Butter Bars

Earlier this week I pinned THIS recipe to my Food board... And maybe it was the next day I moved it to the "Tried & Approved" board! haha!
Yep, I made them almost as soon as my husband and I saw them. We have talked many times thru our relationship about the yummy pb bars we used to have at school, and wishing we could get the recipe... This one claims to be "spot on", so it was definitely worth a try!
If we're being honest, my husband and I are a few years apart in school, and we attended different school districts... That said, I don't recall and oats being in my school's peanut butter bars...and he doesn't think this frosting is quite right for the ones he grew up with... hahaha!

However!! These are super scrumptious!! Both of us have said we could easily eat the entire pan- and that is a lot of sugar, even for me! The bars are rich and dreamy!
 And soooooo good!
The recipe is from the Six Sisters Stuff blog, so go check it out and try these. Then tell me what you think- is it like what you had at school?? haha...!

No comments:

Post a Comment