Tuesday, May 10, 2011

how to eat eggs:

Either baked into yummy treats like cookies, cake, cheesecake...
or chopped up and hidden in Mom's Potato Salad!
*sorry if you thought this was actually eggs, I really don't like them...

So this is really the only potato salad I actually love. I will eat others, but I don't have to pick anything out of this one, hee hee. I don't like to make it, but someone's gotta do it!

Here's the recipe my mom gave me a few years back:

10 boiled potatoes (or at least one per adult)
6 hard-boiled eggs (or at least one per 2 adults)
a lot of Miracle Whip
squirt of yellow Mustard
squirt of Ketchup
Salt
ground black Pepper
Paprika
Celery Seed
I cube the potatoes and use an egg slicer about three times on the eggs. I didn't have celery seed so I used just a smidge of crushed celery leaves. This time around I wanted to eat it well before the flavors had a chance to sit so I also added onion powder. It was tasty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment