Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Variation on Grilled Cheese

This was a good idea in my head and not so much in reality. It was one of those extra crazy nights when there was way too much going on and dinner was more like "in the way", lol.
I thought I would do grilled cheese but faster and we could all eat at once and be done with it. I like the toasty-buttery-ness of the sandwich, so I buttered the down-side and cheesed the top...stuck them on my much-loved Pampered Chef baking stone and set it to broil.


and ended up with toasty tops and butter sogged bottoms...
and ended up browning them in a pan on the stove top like normal.
Soooo my speedy dinner took twice as long as the usual method. sigh. LOL! But at least it was tasty! And perfect for dipping in the cozy tomato soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment