Sunday, August 20, 2017

Fruit Yogurt Parfait

I saw this recipe ages ago on a Yoplait ad. I forgot all about it and then went thru the drafts on this blog and found it again. Sooo now that I've made it frequently for months, I'm sharing it!

This is what the original post said: 
"This Spiced Pear Yogurt Parfait with crunchy granola layers and a little bit of cinnamon is exactly what we need to bring in the holiday season.
To make: Layer a glass with your favorite granola (we used Nature Valley) and spoon Yoplait Greek 100 Vanilla yogurt on top. Sprinkle in chopped pear and repeat. Top with a little extra granola, cinnamon and pear then break out the spoons!"

So when I make it, I have used vanilla yogurt and I've used vanilla greek yogurt- whichever I get works fine. I have used Nature Valley granola, Cascade Farms granola and Kashi Go Lean. I like all of them. Most of the time I use chopped up bottled pears, but you can see I've used raspberries, peaches, and blueberries. I'm guessing any fruit will work great! When I use pears or peaches I add a dash of cinnamon.
Personally, I scoop up some yogurt, add the fruit and sprinkle on the granola, then I stir it up!
And it is delicious! I eat it anywhere from 3-7 times a week, sometimes as breakfast or lunch, sometimes as a snack! 





No comments:

Post a Comment